Turn in Applications to:Turn into office
Free and Reduced Meals Application
Access Free and Reduce Meal Applications:
For quickest results click the EZ MealApp button below to apply online for Free/Reduced Meal benefits.
Or obtain a paper copy in your school's office
PLEASE FILL IN THE EMAIL FIELD IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION TO RECEIVE A QUICKER RESPONSE
EVERY HOUSEHOLD must complete a NEW Application EVERY YEAR
TO ENSURE CONTINUED BENEFITS PLEASE REAPPLY BY
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd
Benefits of qualifying:
- School meals will be free or $0.40 depending on eligibility
- Students may be eligible for District-Sponsored Tutoring
- Cost of SAT’s will be waived
- Cost of Advanced Placement Fees will be reduced
- Up to Four College Applications will be free (UC, CSU, and Private Colleges)
- Other community organizations may also provide benefits for qualifying
- Cost of Summer Programs
- Until applications are submitted and approved, the full price will be charged for meals and/or milks. New students with siblings who were previously enrolled in AUSD must STILL apply for free and reduce meals. There will be no retroactive refunds.
As circumstances change, you may submit an application at any time during the school year.
The school district will notify regarding the status of your application in writing or by email. The date of the letter is the date that your student becomes eligible.
For questions call: Clell Hoffman at 510-558-2608
Albany Unified School District
Links to other assistance programs